Services and Rates
I have several proofreading options for polishing up your document, blog, website or manuscript:
Option 1: $2.00/250 words/1 page- Basic Proofreading. I will go through your document at least twice and catch punctuation, spelling, and grammar errors. This is the last look for documents in their final draft stage that are ready for the world to see.
Option 2: $2.50/250 words/1 page- Advanced Proofreading. I will go through your document several times very carefully, and fix punctuation, spelling, and grammar errors. I will also comment on any inconsistencies I may find such as article flow/structure, page number errors, and anything else that stands out. Standard and Expedited turnaround only. Not available for Rush Turnaround (see below).
Option 3: $3.00/250 words/1 page- Basic Copyediting. This includes Advanced Proofreading and I will also do basic fact/link accuracy checking, reorganizing or restructuring suggestions, and checking for for continuity. Standard Turnaround only.
NOTE: All documents must be double-spaced, with size 12 Times New Roman font and one inch margins on 8.5 X 11” pages.
- Websites and blogs: each clickable link or individual page counts as one page.
- Documents and Manuscripts: One page is defined as having one inch margins, Times New Roman, font size 12, and double spaced on 8.5 X 11” paper. The standard average is 250 words per page. This is what your document will be based on.
- Standard Turnaround is 3-5 days depending on the size of your document.
- If you need it sooner, I offer Expedited Turnaround in 2 days for 25,000 (100 standard pages) or less, for an additional $ .50 per page.
- If you need it back in less than 24 hours AND it’s 12,500 words (50 standard pages) or less, I offer Rush Turnaround for an additional $1.00 per page.
- Please contact me ahead of time for special pricing and to make arrangements for documents larger than 37,500 words (150 standard pages) or that have unusual formatting, like cookbooks.
- I prefer to receive documents and manuscripts in PDF format. Only annotated pages are returned in PDF format with errors clearly marked in yellow and red. If you are unsure of how to convert to PDF, I would be happy to assist you. I am also willing to make corrections, in Word document format, in Track Changes.
- Projects will be billed immediately, and payment is due upon receipt. Payment can be made by PayPal to the email address provided on your invoice.